One of the big advantages of DBAG as an employer is its extensive training programme and many further education opportunities.
- Assistance in conducting market and competitive research and gathering information on the management of various companies (research)
- Conducting analyses and plausibility checks (corporate planning / strategies, budgeted profit/loss and budgeted balance sheets)
- Enterprise valuations and calculation of returns
- Preparation of investment-decision memoranda for decision-making committees at DBAG
- Structuring of investment strategies
- Minuting shareholder meetings or advisory and supervisory board meetings
- Ongoing documentation on the situation at portfolio companies
- Assistance in training interns and analysts
For questions regarding current openings or our company please contact Ms Ruppel (Human Resources). Telephone: +49 69 95787-310, e-mail: karriere(at)dbag.de
After earning my Master's Degree, I wanted a broad range of experience, so I started looking for a position that offered multifaceted, interdisciplinary responsibilities. I noticed that DBAG was a particularly active private equity investor in Germany and realised it offered the chance to get the experience I wanted.
The colleagues I work with every day at DBAG are what make my job special. The atmosphere in our office is relaxed, friendly and supportive. In addition to the interpersonal aspects, I particularly appreciate the steep learning curve that results from the challenging projects in various industries, the team-based work and the many opportunities for taking responsibility right from the start. One high point was supporting a transaction from start to finish shortly after I joined the Company as an Analyst. Until now, no two days have been the same – I’m curious to see what challenges will be coming next!