You have earned a degree in business administration or a comparable subject and are now looking to start your career, having completed several internships. Alternatively, you already have initial work experience in private equity or related areas.
As an analyst, you will be involved in assessing potential investments and in supporting and disinvesting DBAG's existing investee businesses.
- Assistance in conducting market and competitive research and gathering information on the management of various companies (research)
- Assistance in
- conducting analyses and plausibility checks (corporate planning / strategies, budgeted profit/loss and budgeted balance sheets)
- Enterprise valuations and calculation of returns
- Preparation of investment-decision memoranda for decision-making committees at DBAG
- Structuring of investment strategies
- Minuting shareholder meetings or advisory and supervisory board meetings
- Ongoing documentation on the situation at portfolio companies
For questions regarding current openings or our company please contact Ms Ruppel (Human Resources). Telephone: +49 69 95787-310, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org